Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

pc card

G.Wooden

Jan 21, 2007, 9:28 PM
I have a broadband card from Verizon to go with my laptop. Is there any way of utilizing this card to hook a fax machine to the laptop?
aaronz

Jan 22, 2007, 5:09 PM
Im sure there is a way if you use the faxing utility that comes with Windows. If not you can use a program like METAmessage w/ a blackberry and I think there is some standalone software from them as well to use on a computer.
G.Wooden

Jan 22, 2007, 8:05 PM
Thank you aaronz, I will look into METAmessage tonight and see what they have available. I do not own a blackberry, and can't see the expense of one just to connect to a fax machine.
nextel18

Mar 10, 2007, 2:19 AM
How did it work out for you?
aaronz

Jan 22, 2007, 8:35 PM
No problem. I know that with my sprint pcs card I am still given a number with the air card. Im not quite sure how VRZ works but I bet its along the same lines. Ill go home tonight and see if I can toy with it and figure some directions out for you. Otherwise there are some programs out there but most cost money.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.