Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 6 replies

NTT Docomo gets the award for the highest DATA ARPU in the world.

nextel18

Jul 7, 2006, 2:33 PM
Great job.

$16.60 is their number. They have a total of 23 million WCDMA customers.

their Voice arpu is very good too at $70.20.

Just wanted to say this.
bassplayer

Jul 7, 2006, 9:20 PM
thanks. I don't know what to do with this information, but I'm sure something will come up... like if someone asks me about random stuff I have no clue about but just know off the top of my head... doesn't come up at parties very often though.
sowhatsowhat10

Jul 8, 2006, 10:34 AM
🤣
nextel18

Jul 10, 2006, 10:12 AM
You can put it in the back of your memory and then state it to others. Lol . I dont know.

I hope this doesnt come up in parties.
ANS Mule

Jul 21, 2006, 7:29 PM
Whats nice about this to point out, is that DOCOMO was one of the founders of GSM tech. Todays world standard and they are all following in DOCOMOs footsteps as they upgrade. The only two major carriers in the US folling that path are Cingular and Tmobile. As well as the fact that when they go to WCDMA, itll still be this way. Because sprint and verison have their own versions of CDMA, they still wont be compatable with the rest of the world. Leaving them at a global roaming stunt again.
sowhatsowhat10

Jul 8, 2006, 10:33 AM
what about the churn............what about the chhhhhuuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnn!

🤣

and i found this post on accident 🤣

you continue to crack me up.
nextel18

Jul 10, 2006, 10:08 AM
They did not mention churn. ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.