Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

problems with moto e815 and bluetooth

Day5InJanuary

Jun 17, 2006, 5:24 PM
🤭 so to start off i have a moto e815...phone is awsome..i just purchased a moto H3 razr bluetooth headset. i set up everything correctly...the bluetooth works...but it is causing a horrible problem for the person on the other end of the conversation. the people on the other linbe are complaining about a horrible echo whenever i use my bluetooth. and this is not just one or or 2 people. this is everyone i am talking to with my bluetooth....i decided to call my cell phone with bluetooth on. while i was on my house line talking i heard the horrible echo that i have been getting complaints about..it is really bad. its like hearing what you said 1 second after you said it..and it is everysingle work you say...does anybody know what could be ...
(continues)
jsr7573

Jun 19, 2006, 11:04 AM
Return the H3...Go get the HS850BT ..great headset..I have the 815 and the Moto Hs850 and have no issues at all...
jeffilm

Jun 20, 2006, 8:22 AM
Have you been able to get the E815 to act as a modem on your laptop computer? How to you set up?
ABLINDKID

Apr 6, 2007, 1:46 AM
bring it into a store and a tech will probably have to replace either the phone or the headset

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.