Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 11 replies

True unlimited data plans?

Wireless Consultant

Feb 18, 2014, 10:11 AM
I am currious who has a unlimited data plan and how much data do you realy use?
I want to know do you get slowed down after amount of usage and what carrier do you have?
The Victor

Feb 18, 2014, 2:46 PM
Verizon and AT&T slow you down at about 5GB for unlimited data
yeahright

Feb 18, 2014, 3:43 PM
Verizon only throttles 3g, and it really isn't throttling, just getting thrown in the back of the line during high congestion periods, once congestion eases up your full speeds return. There is no 4g LTE throttling
Wireless Consultant

Feb 18, 2014, 4:07 PM
I use a 4G LTE MiFi on Verizon. I do not get slowed down and I have used 220GB in a month. I average over 100GB per month.

My smartphones on Verizon do not get slowed down either. I average on one 20-30 GB per month. Lots of Netflix.

I do not have a Good voice Plan on does phones so I was considering T-Mobile or Sprint foe phones but do they slow you down?
The Victor

Feb 18, 2014, 6:03 PM
Ok but your still being slowed down by being put in the back of the line.
Wireless Consultant

Feb 18, 2014, 9:29 PM
My devices are 4G.
tmbull23

Jun 5, 2014, 9:31 PM
Wireless Consultant

Aug 18, 2014, 4:53 PM
Sprint will have some great deals this week with unlimited data.
sarahony1

Sep 8, 2014, 9:53 AM
XXSIM is the solution of your all issues regarding speedy internet, amazing discounted rates of internet and related bundle offers. It is confirmed by the frequent users that services are simply best.
Robert Willy

Nov 22, 2014, 10:46 PM
We used to use an unlimited data plan, which got a fare-use policy. So when we use more than 35 GB data, the connection slows down for several days. Now we switched to another connection which is also unlimited but there are no fare-use policy or anything like that.
johnnn123

Oct 2, 2016, 11:56 AM
bsnl gives unlimited data plan at 3g speed only 1099/- , i am using 2gb per day normally. 🙂
Herrie1

Mar 28, 2017, 9:51 PM
We use to live in very rural area , And we could not get landline internet. We really struggled with this. Satellite was not a good choice for us. Then we found a company called
Yellow Jacket Broadband they offered Unlimited wireless internet and it was truly unlimited. They used different networks including the biggest one. It was a little expensive but they mailed us a modem and antenna when we plugged it in that was it..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.