Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

wireless data

cascades

Jul 6, 2011, 9:51 PM
does phone scoop have info on wireless data cards or netbooks - i can't seem to find it. thanks!
pickles

Jul 6, 2011, 9:55 PM
What kind of info are you looking for? I can probably help you.
cascades

Jul 12, 2011, 11:55 PM
i have a really old, but brand-new hp laptop on XP and i'm trying to get a wireless data card for it so i can use it on the internet, but i don't think it has very much memory, so i think i have to get that, too, but since i was minted long before the internet, i don't know much about what i'm trying to do.

no one has ever been able to figure out how to get the still-in-the-box laptop to work on the internet, but the verizon store has a card they think will work and they would install it onsite and if it won't work, will take it back on the spot at no charge.

the other option is a netbook, but i understand they have several downsides and don't do the computing in the computer. they seem small. also i need to plug in a mouse because i d...
(continues)
pickles

Jul 21, 2011, 11:21 PM
You don't need to download your inbox to a CD. Your inbox is located online. It can be accessed from any computer with internet access. It's hard to say what you need to get your HP online without knowing what model it is.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.