Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Synchronizing Moto V551 with PC

nelsadam

May 24, 2005, 7:45 PM
Does anybody know how or even if there is a way to sync a moto v551 with a computer mainly to tranfer contacts? Or even if somebody know a webpage that could lead me through it. I have a customer that wants to know and I have no clue.
fonger10

Jun 1, 2005, 6:43 AM
I purchased a Targus bluetooth adapter. It comes with the instructions. Really; all you do is load the software that comes with the adapter. Then make sure your V-551 bluetooth is powered to on. Then you put in a code. I think it's a 4 digit code. It tells you with the software. You key the code in. Make sure your blutooth adapter is plugged into a USB port in your computer. You can come up with a name for your device(phone). You scroll to find device on your V-551. Your PC automatically finds the device. The code is just one that you make up. I spent about 15 min. looking for the code to key in. Because it doesn't tell you that you just come up with one. It's simple. Hope this helps. I use my connection to upload pictures from my phone to ...
(continues)
stepanvolf

Jun 6, 2005, 9:32 AM
Mobiledit! is a useful software tool not only for synchronising. It manages contacts, messages, images and other files. Works with many makes and models and is easily extendable by internal applications.
vishad_reshamwala

May 20, 2006, 4:23 PM
hey, where did you get this mobiledit software? can you please tell me and can you get rigntones on your cell phone with that software.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.