Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

sprint vs verizon...which is faster

stephenm1

Jul 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
which is faster on the internet...verizon or sprint. im thinkin bout hoppin over to sprint. i want that 6800, verizon is takin forever to roll it out. i live in wash dc, so its gonna be in a high market area, i know it makes a difference as far as speed. just curious as to which is faster.
Ray

Jul 5, 2007, 9:02 AM
Sprint blows Veriozn Wireless out of the water not only in speed, but in coverage as well. The proof is at www.sprint.com. BTW, veriozn Wireless caps their customers at 5 GB per month unlike Sprint which is truly unlimited.
treogolfer

Jul 5, 2007, 3:41 PM
I do not know about the 5gb part, but as far as coverage in the DC and Va areas, verizon is total coverage where as sprint is not. Verizon in your area is tops. Check out consumer reports. If you go to the Sprint website and I put in my address it shows total green coverage. I do not get a signal at all....So coverage maps are not accurate!
poweredup

Jul 5, 2007, 4:40 PM
zoom into steet level, you will get a more accurate coverage lvl. i did that with my grandparents address and it showed all green, the more i zoomed in the more it showed that their address didnt have coverage.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.