Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Where have I been - or has the world gone mad.

mdexter

Feb 16, 2007, 12:14 PM
I just purchased a PDA with a CF card slot. Now I am trying to buy a CF wireless internet card and no one seems to have anything.

Better yet I feel like I am talking to martians on the moon.

I went to sprint.com and they appear to have a CF2031 but when I call sprint no one has heard of it.

http://www.sprint.com/pcsbusiness/devices/wireless_c ... »

What happened to Wireless Internet CF cards?

Am I SOL or USCWAP?

I know this is a phone site, but the world seems to have all converted to PDA phones. I had a hard time just trying to get a PDA without the darn phone. Personally, I think the combo phones are buggy. My PDA so far seems to work stable.

Someone help. Is there no one out there creating Wireless In...
(continues)
southwestcomm

Feb 19, 2007, 8:23 PM
That is an old device - 1xRTT only as well. I bet Sprint no longer sells it and it hasn't been removed from the site.
Why not pick up a Windows Mobile Treo or other device that has an internal radio device?
Crapbag

Feb 19, 2007, 10:27 PM
I haven't heard of the device. If you have a phone with bluetooth and your PDA features this as well you can always access internet via the BT on you phone. I had a customer using an HP PDA and this is the route that they went.
Crapbag

Feb 19, 2007, 10:27 PM
That and you data would be about $30 less! 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.