Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Razor V3m unable to read memory card...anyone???

ferarielo

Feb 13, 2007, 12:02 AM
I have just bought a red razor with the Sd micro card 64, but even thou I can take pictures and see them later I cannot connect to the music store or download music files??? any help, please??? I get the "error M505: unable to read the memory card"
help!!
raycarroll70

Feb 13, 2007, 3:23 PM
First of all, it looks like you posted this thread in the incorrect forum. I may be wrong myself, but I believe this thread would have best been served under under Motorola's RAZR V3m one instead
https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/p_forum.php?p=953 »
Since you are here though, let's see what suggestions I can lend you. Have you tried to format your microSD first? As far as the inability to connect to the music store, you may wish to call customer care and make sure you don't have any Internet restrictions on your account. If that isn't the case, let them soft transfer you to techincal support for further assistance with those 2 issues. You very well may have a faulty microSD card which may have to be replaced at the point of purchase. There h...
(continues)
ferarielo

Feb 14, 2007, 2:19 AM
sorry about that, you are correct, i did place it in the wrong forum. I did figure it out that my phone was actually defective: the memory card that came with it would not properly fit in the slot, so the phone could never recognize it. The phone actually stopped charging itself so I decided to take it back for all the reasons. I got the same phone , just a new one and everything works perfectly(so far).
Thank you for your help and suggestions!!!
xIsamuTM

Feb 15, 2007, 12:51 AM
so I'm not alone in having seen this. Did the card drop an extra 3mm or so into the phone before stopping?
ferarielo

Feb 15, 2007, 2:17 AM
The slot in my phone was actually too small- it just would not fit no matter how strong you've tried to push it in. I say take the phone back and get a replacement, if you can:-)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.