Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Any trade shows or conferences in the midwest?

queenbee

Jun 21, 2004, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know of any conferences or trade shows for new wireless products in the Midwest Area coming up this year?
not2brite

Dec 27, 2006, 1:34 PM
Not that I know.
krickt

Dec 27, 2006, 1:35 PM
The closest to midwest you are going to get is Chicago. They only care about us people in the middle when we are signing the credit card reciept, not at any other time.
charliegirl

Dec 27, 2006, 1:37 PM
well there's the one in Vegas in a couple of weeks.
krickt

Dec 27, 2006, 1:37 PM
That's the big one, I think, but not in the mid west. They don't do the big tradeshows in the middle, only on the coasts or in LasVegas.
charliegirl

Dec 27, 2006, 1:39 PM
all my salesmen are going paid for by my company!!
krickt

Dec 27, 2006, 1:42 PM
I wish I could go, I wish they did that at the same time as the RadioShack convention. That would have been great! RadioShack took up the MGM Grand, they should do the wireless tech one at a different hotel. The RadioShack one was a complete waste of time, but I got three free nights at the grand and free food for 4 days.
charliegirl

Dec 27, 2006, 1:49 PM
😳 nice!! My bosses are flying with the salesmen first class and paying for the hotel! I'm sure they will pay for food as well. It a BOYZ thing if ya know what I mean?
sweetsoprano

Dec 27, 2006, 2:03 PM
Look here...any time my job wants to send me out of town all expenses paid, I'm going... 🙂
Crapbag

Dec 27, 2006, 2:09 PM
June 21st 2004? Why bring up this thread?
katrina

Dec 27, 2006, 2:30 PM
LOL I didn't even notice the date on it when I replyed just then lol
katrina

Dec 27, 2006, 2:14 PM
Psh, forget the midwest, take off from work and go to the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona on February 12-15 :-D

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.