Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

I hate it when

kendrat

Apr 7, 2010, 12:21 PM
I hate it when customers come and say "Oh can you help me find a phone today?" Sure I'd be happy to and when you go through the steps and motions of finding them the best phone and plan they say "oh well I'm going to get it at a store. " If you want to get it at a store. Do not chat in online and waste your time and mine. It defeats the purpose makes my chat time higher and ticks me off. You could have just went to the store and cut out the middle man/woman. Dang! 😡
kendrat

Apr 7, 2010, 12:26 PM
Does anyone else have any pet peeves that customers do that you just cannot stand?
Harry-Osborne

Apr 7, 2010, 2:24 PM
way too much 🤣
kendrat

Apr 7, 2010, 2:36 PM
Who me?
Harry-Osborne

Apr 7, 2010, 3:06 PM
your the one with all the crying posts about customers...just be happy you got a job

https://www.phonescoop.com/account/user_msgs.php?u=1 ... »
kendrat

Apr 7, 2010, 3:26 PM
Um excuse me a lot of other people have posts not just me. 😲 And BTW if you do not want to read what I post. Don't click on them. Simple solution 🙂
kendrat

Apr 7, 2010, 4:38 PM
your the one with all the crying posts about customers...just be happy you got a job

If you want to be a smart a**, make sure you spell your words correctly. Use you're and not your. I am happy I have a job. Since I have one, it is my right to "complain" if it's ridiculous at times. 🤣 I am not trying to be mean or smart back to you. But if it seems that way, sorry.

Also, if you want to complain or anything, feel free to say all you want. That is pretty much what the forums are for. (That is for everyone here to know).
Harry-Osborne

Apr 8, 2010, 7:20 AM
to see you are of color and probably have gotten your way all your life until now. 🤣
This_Troper

Apr 8, 2010, 2:04 PM
Wait... what?
ncap9022

Apr 8, 2010, 4:34 PM
Whine is spelled wrong too...
PhonemanJ

Apr 7, 2010, 2:23 PM
That works both ways. We will have people come in, spend an hour or so looking at evey phone in the store, asking a million questions, then say, "I'm going to buy it on line. I just wanted to know what the phones looked, felt, smelled, and tasted like." In the meantime, 16 people have come in the store and left because they couldn't get waited on.
kendrat

Apr 7, 2010, 2:40 PM
Dang that sucks. I feel bad for you all 2. I feel like when they want to look at phones they should not do that to you all either. Just look into the phones and view what they have on them.
qtip812

Apr 7, 2010, 2:51 PM
i hate it when someone calls in and says that they were not told bout having to have a data plan when they got a smartphone and a text message bout it and they call in and freak out and want to take it back but are outside there buyers remorse period or they want to cancell the lines on the account with no penalty
kendrat

Apr 7, 2010, 3:08 PM
🤣 They were told more than likely they just don't remember or want you to think they were not told.
qtip812

Apr 7, 2010, 4:47 PM
yea i love it cuz they suped me and i didnt give them anything
edzero

Apr 8, 2010, 6:14 PM
the last 2 words you wrote are my pet peeves. "no penalty" I hate when people want to do something with no penalty. They want to leave their current carrier with no penalty. They broke the phone, they want a new one for free. They want no activation fee. The fee is there for a purpose, pay it and get on with your life. I work with salespeople that always promise waived fee's. me, I tell them you have to pay it and thats that. I will never promise the customer something that I cant deliver.
whatupitsdani

Apr 8, 2010, 11:59 AM
because i work in a store, and people come in sometimes and talk about phones, waste a good half hour of my time usually, and then tell me that they are going to order it online or over the phone so they dont have to deal with rebates.

ugh.
dilligaff1

Apr 8, 2010, 3:11 PM
When tell a custy I need to call 2 call them RIGHT BACK, and they dont answer the fon until the 3rd or 4th time I call them. And this is almost every call back I do 👿
ruler_goddess

Apr 8, 2010, 5:31 PM
I hate it when these stupid people talk to the people beside them and compleatly ignore you and you have to repeat yourself like 50 times. And then they get p!ssed because you start getting anooyed with their stupid sh*7 Or the ladys that have their kids screaming into the phone telling you to speak up cause they cant hear you. I wish I could tell them gput down the g)d damn screaming kid and maybe you will!
TequilaTime

Apr 9, 2010, 11:42 PM
I hate it when I'm still at work and there's nobody left on the boards... 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.