Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Pricey, Obsequious Customer Rave

johnnyslick

Apr 9, 2008, 3:05 PM
I have this customer that last week came into get a Motorola RAZR. Bad guy, lives in my worktown that is about -20 miles away.

So he says he refuses to spend less than $200 on it. Rolling Eyes OK, that's a huge markup, but he was getting a 200 minute plan with no data adds so it wouldn't be a huge sale. My boss marks it up it and we do the deal.

A few days later he comes back and exchanges it for a Coupe. Same price. He goes along his way.

He then called our corporate office saying he is still gets too much signal and wants a Motrola V276 so he can get the crappy charging port. He says he only has another $100 to spend. That is literally 8 times the actual cost of the phone, but we agree to match his demand.

So he comes in and sa...
(continues)
StarryNight

Apr 9, 2008, 4:34 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Now the truly important question...how many people actually picked up on this?
Grimey

Apr 9, 2008, 4:51 PM
I did at least. 🤣
dualitycomplex

Apr 9, 2008, 4:52 PM
i was sitting there reading it with the what the hell is this guy smoking crack expression, i giggled then closed the thread.
vocalist

Apr 9, 2008, 6:22 PM
DEFINITELY picked up on it.

Laughed all the way through. Hahahahahahahahaha.
adidasguy

Apr 9, 2008, 11:41 PM
I get it. who was the original poster?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.