Customer Service on the Decline
1. You need to be checked in to make a payment. So, basically I need to wait 1-3 hours to pay my bill? You don't want my money to badly do you?
2. Elimination of techs. Put your faith into a box instead of experience. See how fast that box eliminates some of your customers.
3. Business customers can't do any orders online. No using points, no upgrading lines, no new lines, nothing outside of view points and bills and usage.
4. No preorders allowed for the iPhone 6 for business customers. SERIOUSLY!? Blame Apple all you want USC, but it's your lack of customer service and common sense.
2. They don't care what you think. Their bean counters decided it was a good idea to get rid of service techs, so that's that. They've got money to make and dealing with your phone problems isn't their concern.
3. You want business support, go to Verizon or AT&T or T-Mobile.
4. You want the iphone 6, again go to one of their competitors. Their business department is just a shell of what it was like 4 or 5 years ago.