Samsung SGH-P850 / P858
-3.2 megapixel camera
-Large Color display
-Leather finish (might not be for everyone)
-Offline mode very handy
-Large keys(something the other 3.2 mp camera phones
-Micro SD slot
-Good shared memory space(73 MB)
-No 3G support
-Other samsung quirks
Overall this phone is fantastic, its only main competitor to me is the K800i which has a slightly brighter screen, a xenon flash and 3G support. The D900 and the N73 are left in the dust.
P850 GREAT PHONE! some cons though
- Kewl camera and it works good, i printed out some pics and was totally amazed by the quality, Day time only, Nite time sucks
- Has a lens cap! and I thought it was a phone fob
- Surprisingly durable, yep i dropped it a few times!
- Bluetooth Works great wit it.
- Flash at night interacts with poicture and you get a "haze"
- For some reason my signal strength is bad in the us, where before with my SGH-D600 it was strong.....yeah ya got me here
- Cant seem to find a good case for it yet
- Still has the confusing transferring contacts to phone and vice versa, people who own a samsung know what iam talking about
- Battery is part of the phone, there is no cover for it, kinda sucks if the battery goes I guess