Sony Ericsson T610
it's a useless phone
I have been using this phone for the past one year. It's reception is hopeless. but it looks very good though and the options are really cool.
its just ok
i had this phone for about a year and a half.
very durable- i dropped it at least 50 times and nothing happened to it.
some nice features like the ringtone maker and camera (even though it could be better)
very hard to figure out. I figured this phone out in about 5 minuts, but when my friends needed to call someone they could never figure out how to actually call them
the joystick can be very annoying
When I had this phone it had just OK reception. I've had worse and now i have better, but its just average and haven't had any complaints of people not being able to hear me.
overall i have nothing to complain about besides the joystick, other than that this phone is just for someone who wants a phone to make and recieve calls
AD reviews continues below...
A Great Phone
I got this phone from my friend I got it and it was unlocked. I was a AT&T customer.
**Color screen is awesome the best I have seen
**At myt610.com you can download free ringtones and wallpaper and themes that made the phone even better.
**I got a bodyglove case for this phone and that made it good as well
**The phone is very durable I dropped it several times
**The joystick is a nice touch and helps navigate the screens
**The only thing that I can say as far as a con for this phone is if you lose the hands free you are in trouble. It does not use the standard hands free which makes it almost impossible to find another. Without paying an arm and a leg for it
Okay Phone, but I've had better
This phone is OK but, personally it is not one of my favorites. If I was rating the phone on my experience and opinion alone, I would probably only give this phone a 2. on the other hand, both my husband and brother-in-law seem to love it, so there must be some redeeming qualities to it. Here's my opinions:
-Great picture quality for such a compact
-User friendly once you get to know it.
-Long battery life.
-Case is relatively easy to change.
-Can set Different ring tones for callers
-Have trouble hearing well without ear bud
or similar device.
-Hard to seen screen in brightly lit areas,
such as outside on a sunny day. (IRONICLY)
-No voice dialing.
-Menu button can be finicky.
The first two cans are the biggest flaws for me.
- Nice quality camera when i download it into my laptop via infrared
- Better ringtones quality than Nokias
- 65K Screen
- International capable
- Okay receptions
- Bad camera results in the sunlight
- Too fragile (I messed up my LCD screen the other day)
- Signal issues but it was fixed when I upgraded my firmware to 06
I have T610 Blue Unlocked and used this as International phone (outside the US).
great smart little phone. simple and easy to use. no problems at all
T610 not very strudy, support = Stinks
The phone had great features well it worked...
Reception was so so...
The phone droped a total of 12 inches onto burber plush carpet...
Phones screen went haywire...
I am told by T-mobile it would cost $70 to replace the phone because of the screen... Bare in mind that when they still carried it it would be a free/ they pay me to take phone.
They suggest I call up SE
I do, I get Errin Rep id # 46569.
She was polite but worthless...
SE wanted to charge me $150 to replace the phone.
This is last years model that the cell companies are paying people to take...
That and the phone died after droping 12 inches onto Extremely soft carpet.
POOR build, Extremely poor support. Warranty = A JOKE.
Kevin L. Ward
Cell phone collector,
I got this phone in Feb 2004 and have had it since then, using it on different carriers in and out of the US.
- Lovely screen.
- Flawless Bluetooth.
- Small and light, classic design.
- Fully-functional email client.
- Screen scratches easily.
That's pretty much my only beef with the phone. I don't use the camera.
This phone has been excellent in its service, and I couldn't find a decent phone to replace it with in T-Mobile's lineup, so i'm getting an Audiovox SMT-5600. Really a great phone.
Good Choice, but not the best
Good Menu (great icons)
Big Screen (for a celular)
Shock Resistant (fell from a 2nd floor and nothing happens)
Long Battery Durability
Medium Signal (sometimes, stays in EMERGENCY only)
Sometimes it stucks (and i have to remove the battery and turn it on again)
When it's a sunny day, i cannot see the display.
Sorry for my english...i'm practicing ;)
Things Best about Sony Ericcson T610
The T610 is by far the best phone. It has its up's and down's.
1. FREE Ringtones....with the T610 bluetooth and infared technology you can get free ringtones.....who dosent want free rintones. AND not only free ringtones but FREE games, FREE Software, FREE walpaper, Free Themes, and Free Screensavers. You can get all of this stuff at http://myt610.lasyk.net/ . Your computer also has to have bluetooth or infared technology. For Bluetooth, on your T610 make your computer one of your devices and make a passwarod for it. In the provided website, click "download now" for the item you want. Save it in a folder, Right-click your file and send it to your phone. For Infared, align your phone to the infared port. Download and save file. And send it to your phone.
2. The Battery life is the BEST.
1. the signal is ok, its not the best.