Great Phone, Why So Little Discussion?????????
I don't know what you're talking about. You seem to have all the answers about this phone or you know where to get the answers, but I've several questions about the phone and haven't gotten any responses. I guess no one wants to help me out or talk about this phone anymore. 😢
1. Does your phone turn on when you plug it into the charger? How do I stop it from doing that?
2. Why when I add songs to the t-flash card do they no go in alphabetical order? The first set of songs I put on the card are in alphabetical order.
3. Is there such a thing as stereo bluetooth headphones?
Thanks again!! 😁
2. That is a mystery to me. I believe it is some software glitch and hopefully they will fix that in a future update.
3. Yes, there is such a thing as stereo Bluetooth headphones. Most I've seen wrap around your head just like regular headphones. Here are a couple you could check out:
http://www.compuplus.com/i-Motorola-HT820-Bluetooth- ... »
Does this phone work with stereo bluetooth headphones? After reading the articles in the links you provided, I don't think so.
a) bad battery
b) faulty charger (home or car)
Generally when helping my customers if I switch one of the two, or both, it generally does help their problems...unless of course the phone has been liquid damaged. Don't wait past your warranty period to question having this corrected, I'd go ASAP. And if you were my customer, I'd swap out your battery and/or chargers for you. Not sure what your local VZW Corporate Store/Indirect Agent location can do, but that's what I'd do.
...Does this phone work with stereo bluetooth headphones? After reading the articles in the links you provided, I don't think so.
No. A phone must support the A2DP Bluetooth profile in order to work with stereo Bluetooth headphones. The A950 does not have A2DP.