😳 This unexpected exception has occurred message just started to pop up when I try to convert MP3s to ringtones. This just started to happen. I used to download mp3s and then convert them just fine. I do notice that any of the old mp3s I have on my hard drive will convert. If I download a new mp3 and try to convert I will get that " unexpected exception " annoying thing. Does anyone have a clue what went wrong? I updated my Bitpim to the latest version. Or is it my Limewire that changed something with the downloaded mp3?
Ok, it took me almost all dam day to figure it out but I searched the web for an answer. I downloaded some new music mp3 files and could not convert them to ringers. When I did I got that " unexpected exception " window that would pop up. I would try a mp3 file that was on my hard drive for along time and that would convert no problem. WTF!!!! This was driving me crazy so I had to find out what the problem was! The new mp3 I downloaded would not convert untill I simply renamed it to a shorter name. Example: "Apocolypse Now Love The Smell Of Napalm." Rename it to just "Napalm." Something of just 8 letters and it should work or convert. 🙂 The funny thing about this that alot of my older mp3's on my hard drive have very long names and they c... (continues)