Home  ›  Phones  ›  Samsung  ›

Samsung Transfix


Info Photos Reviews News Forum  

all discussions

question about the samsung transfix...


May 7, 2012, 7:32 PM
I recently bought the Samsung Transfix. On the face of the phone, in the upper right hand corner are 2 little circular "eyes". It looks like a camera, but I have no info in the manual or on the website. What is it? Help!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram


All content Copyright 2001-2018 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.