A lot of questions...
1. The phone is unlocked. Cingular will def. work as long as I put my SIM card in the phone?
2. How many songs can the phone hold?
3. Do I need some kind of special service to listen to the FM radio? Is it free of charge?
4. To access my optimum online account do I need some kind special service or is it free?
5. I have the $29.99 plan with Cingular. Will I be able to use the phone to its fullest extent?
2. Depends on the mmc card you buy, it comes with a 64 Mb mmc which can hold up to 1 hour at most (suggest you go for a 256 Mb).
3.FM radio is NOT an streaming multimedia service which this device does not support. FM radio is a simple radio embbeded on the phone, THE ONLY THING REQUIRED IS THAT YOU PLUG IN THE HEADSET WHICH WILL WORK AS AN ANTENNA. 😁 AND NO EXTRACHARGE YOU WILL HAV TO PAY. 😁
4. 5, Sorry not on Cingular. can't help you here.
I saw this phone on ebay and look very appealing. I am about to ask many questions that I hope can be answered.
Ok.1. The phone is unlocked. Cingular will def. work as long as I put my SIM card in the phone?
Yes.2. How many songs can the phone hold?
It Depends on
1. The size of the MMC card in the phone and
2. The bit rate your mp3's are encoded at.
The phone comes w/ a 64MB card which holds more or less about dozen songs at 128bit. The largest MMC you can buy is 1GB.3. Do I need some kind of special service to listen to the FM radio? Is it free of charge?
It's an ordinary FM radio. No charge. note that i