Home  ›  Phones  ›  Samsung  ›

Samsung SPH-i500


Info Photos Reviews  29 News Forum  

all discussions

should I wait for the I550 or get the I500 now ?


Aug 2, 2004, 3:45 PM
*****Note: I also posted this on the I550 forum String*****

I almost bought the SPH I-500 phone a few weeks ago. But before I drop a couple hundred on a phone, I thought I'd do some research. In doing so, I came across this site. I've been 'lurking' in this forum (off & on) for a couple of weeks now, and must say there is a LOT of valuable information on this site and forum. Thank you.

Since I know that I will be purchasing a PDA phone, should I go ahead and get the I-500 now? After the rebate, it's only gonna run me 450 bucks. Or should I hold off for the I-550? From what I read it looks like that unit will cost close to $700. Plus I have no idea of when it will be available. (There was some discussion on a Mid-August or Novemebe...

Nov 23, 2004, 12:32 AM
I'd wait. It's a nice phone, but pretty much every frustration I have with it looks like the 550 will solve. I plan to invest in a 550 as soon as they come out (if they prove to be stable).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram


All content Copyright 2001-2018 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.