I have pre-ordered my G1 phone way back since they announced it.. I did receive it on Oct 21st.. Well i wasnt sure if it went through becuase i didnt receive any notification so on Oct. 13 I went back online and said i was still elgible for my upgrade.. therefore, i figured it didnt go through, and ordered myself the G1.. Well today i get the news that i have another G1 phone waiting for me at my house.. I am so in love with this phone that i would like to keep both of them.. What would happen if i were to keep it? I dont mind being charged for the 2 devices because i expect to be charged.. Please let me know what you all think about this.. Thank you in advance..