LG Voyager VX-10000
Does the Voyager play movies?
You have converted from what file type to what file type? Settings? How do you get them on the Voyager, dropping on card, usb-cabe?
Convert to a .3GP or .3g2 use Im Too DVD Ripper or Mpeg converter then drp them on a card and watch.
Can you tell all the exact settings? The ones you listed before did not work. The video played but it ways just audio no video. Please help.
I personally use Magic Video Converter, but others have used SUPER, amongst other programs, with these settings:
For Magic Video Converter:
1) On the toolbar across the top, select "To MP4".
2) You will see a button called, "Edit Profile", click on the down arrow and select "Add".
3) Under the "General" Tab, select "Mobile Movie" as your type.
4) Now go into your "Video" Tab.
5) Under bitrate, select "Specify Settings" and click "Configure"
6) Enter your bitrate as "384" and click ok.
7) Under video size, make sure you select "Change Dimensions".
😎 Under change dimensions, select "320x240"
9) Under frame rate, select "Change Frame Rate" and choose "30".
10) Change y...
For those of you that want to try another program to convert, the encoding settings for Super are as follows:
Scale - 176:144
Aspect - 11:9
Frame/Sec - 30
Bitrate - 144
Freq - 22050
Channels - 2
Bitrate - 48
Give it a try...it worked great for me!