Motorola Q Global / Q9h
1) Weblinks in emails from the BBC email account cannot be activated to view in the Opera browser.
2) Occasionally, when switching or migrating to a new webpage, the device shuts down and reboots.
3) Unable to send pictures as attachments in email.
Remedies to date:
1) Master Reset - did not work
2) Master Clear and reinstall BBC client.
1) was suggested by Motorola
2) was suggested by AT&T
Neither remedy worked. Called Motorola who blamed it on ATT&T and RIM even though their suggestion was to uninstall the client and wait for them to fix it. The support person said the above issues were known issues. Ironic since Moto seems to be blaming AT&T and RIM.
1)McAfee Viruscan Virus Definition Update does not work.
3)Active Sync has an unresolveable issue after synch is complete.
4)Email notification envelope does not always appear when emails arrive.
5)MyCast Weather does not work.
Motorola says that it is the fault of AT&T & RIM. RIM says that they are working on sending email attachments whereas the other issues depend on Motorola resolving the software integration issues.