Motorola ROKR Z6
ROKR Z6 technical questions (PC connectivtiy)
I'm totally new to this forum so bear with me. 🙂 I'm also not really fit with current mobile phone technology. 😕
So, I need a new phone (my current one is a T68i, yeah I know 🤭 ).
I've got a few technical questions:
1) Is there a "USB Disk" mode, so that I can use the phone as a USB flash card reader? I need this so it will work with Linux, and it's also important to be able to transfer files between the phone and Windows computers without needing to install drivers (which I wouldn't have the rights to do on most PCs I encounter on campus). (Clarification: I need the phone to work just like a USB stick)
2) Is there a limitation on the file size or track length of MP3 files used for ring tones? Will a ...
2. You can have a 4 minute song on your phone, but it will only play for 30 seconds (or however long your phone rings before voicemail).
3. No there is no feature like that I belive. I'm not sure any phones have this.
4. Yes Bluetooth will work for transferring Powerpoints, using the USB cable works too (and is faster transfer).
5. I'm not 100% sure, but it uses Motorolas own file system and structure. (I'm using a V3m on CDMA and idk if its the same on this phone)
6. Not sure, but if you need a longer one, any mini USB cable will work.
7. No, your SIM car from '99 will not work. The network...