Hey all. I was wondering if anybody had bought a D500 phone cover for their phone? I've looked on Ebay and they sell loads, but when iv asked a few people if I should buy one, they have all said no because you have to break some sort of ribbon underneath the origional phone cover to put the new one on...or something like that anyway? 😳 Anybody got any advice? would appreciate it if anybody could help 🙂 Cheers x
I reset my settings on my d500 to reset all the displays! Anyways, i go into my media files and i type in my usual password (which i know is correct) and it says wrong password . . . is there anyway to get around this problem?
My phone dropped in the bath and wouldn't turn on so I took it to the shop and he fixed it (He said new memory, kepad and ribern), it worked for a hour then when you click the right butten it kept goin right and wouldn't stop. Then 10min later no buttens would work apart from the on and off one.
My phone dropped in the bath and wouldent turn on so I took it to the shop and he fixed it (He said new memory, kepad and ribern), it worked for a hour then when you click the right butten it kept goin right and wouldent stop. Then 10min later no buttens would work apart from the on and off one.
I'm planning to buy this phone and I wanted to clear some things out before I actually do so. I'm really hoping that my questions will be answered because I am just dying to get this phone! Also considering how experts some of you guys are, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get some good answers and clarifications.
1. I've never bought a phone that has not been offered to the US yet so I'm not quite familiar with how I'm supposed to make the phone work. So my question is, how would I make it work with US phone companies? Do I just give it to customer care and will they do it for me? Also, do I have to pay an additional price to the customer care for making it work?
2. What phone company does this phone work with the best?
Hi there, I've previously owned 2 Samsung phones which I haven't liked because they tend to freeze up during use, especially thru menu navigation or while texting. I'm trying to decide between this phone or the Sony Ericsson W600i. Has anyone had problems with the phone freezing during heavy usage? Both of my previous Samsungs also froze up while calling out and I had to remove the battery and reinstall before I could make a call. Has this happened to anyone? FYI I'm on the cingular network in washington state. Just curious before I drop $300. Thanks!
I've had this phone for 6 months and love it, but I recently recieved the whole movie "Friday" from my co-worker. He has a Motorola V360 and he bluetoothed it to me. He had a friend who converted it and put it on his phone.
NOW FOR THE PROB: I cant delete the file! When I choose "Delete", it says not available. I've reset the phone, tried everything. I had two other 3GP files (which is what Friday is) that erased fine. I tried "delete all", it said deleted, but the file was still there, with a differant symbol for it (now it looks like a movie camera)
As much as I love "Friday", I want to put other files I've downloaded, like Simpsons episodes, BUT I CANT!!!
A Little Doubtful I will be buying this now because I am really worried about the whole not being able to revieve calls every now and then. I don't like the idea of that too much. I shall be quite sad becuase I REALLY want this phone! 😢
I am helping a dear friend who had an older Samsung phone (model ?) that displayed the name & number in a large font size in Her phone book and when She dialed. I could not find a font size feature on this phone. Are we out of luck?
1. Does anyone know how to activate the Quiet Mode for the phone...there's a setting for it under Sound Settings that let's you set it to mute or vibrate, but I don't know how to use it.
2. Does anyone know how to set up the e-mail for Cingular service in the US?
3. What is the standby time supposed to be for the battery? I only get a little over a day and that's without using the phone. It's so crappy! Is anyone else having this problem? Am I charging my battery wrong, or am I supposed to charge it longer? I charge the battery for about 90 minutes - that's when the phone says that the battery is fully charged.
If anyone could answer any of these questions, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
When we assign a ring tone to a group,will it work for all group members or we have to assign ring tones for all members in a group. 2)I have say about 100 mumbers in my sim and when i copy to phone ,now in contact list everey name is comming twice,what should i do .i want to use the sim memoray but at the same time i want to save all the numbers on the phone also
hi all, i just bought a D500 and immediately got stuck on a problem when writing SMSs; how do you mark/select a word previously entered in the text?? f.ex if you want to redo the t9-selection for a given word.. i can't seem to figure it out but this has to be doable, right?? 🙂 -e