BlackBerry Bold 9000
Looking to buy a Blackberry Bold
E-mail, Internet and Google Maps?
Now I need a smart-phone.
I've read on here the Bold is the best for e-mailing. I don't doubt this as BB is excellent for e-mail. But is it correct to say, forget about graphics, photos, color rich e-mails and etc. using the Bold? If so why? And if so, what is the difference between e-mails on the Bold and e-mails on the iPhone 3G? Keep in mind I am asking about the actual e-mails themselves (way they look on each device), not t...
AD discussions continues below...
Bold For Verizon
After waiting anxiously, I'm quite disappointed in the Storm. I originally wanted the Bold, but when it was finally released for AT&T, I had no choice but to wait for the Storm since I'm a VZ subscriber.
I don't want to jump to AT&T for many reasons.
Question for those Bold users...
RIM 3Q09 Earnings call
- 6.7M units shipped in Q3
- Rate of adoption of new products stronger than expected, particularly Storm
- 4Q09 7.5-8.0M new units expected to be shipped
- 2.6M net new subscriber accounts in Q3
- Represents 14% increase in total BlackBerry subscriber base
- Bold purchasers split 50/50 between upgrades and new users
- Carriers experiencing higher than ever BlackBerry net additions
- Demand for Storm (Vodafone/Verizon) much stronger than expected
- 21NOV08 highest number of net new subscribers in RIM history
- Storm overwhelmingly attracting new subscribers
- 75% of Storm purchasers are new BlackBerry users
- Storm is Verizon's best-selling device
Bold OS update leaked!
http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-os-4-6-0-215-f ... »
Need help. I want to upgrade one of my phones, which is eligible for an upgrade, to the Bold. When I try to do it on the at&t website I only see the $399 price without the rebate. When I use chat, they say that there is no rebate for upgrading, only for new customers. Is this correct? Do I have to go into a store to do this?
Homescreen Background on Blackberry Bold
Text Messaging question
Can you see the entire convo? or is it just what the other person is sending?
any info will be very helpful. im getting it Tuesday,,and I have been a "Palm guy" and am used to Windows Mobile 5 or 6.
No Predictive Text? What's up? Any apps?
SIM Phone Book
example If I hit FIND "D"
Instead of finding Doe, John
It Finds David (First Name)
It is really strange. In a regular phone the FIND feature work fine. But I noticed this happens in the new BOLD Blackberry.
The FIND feature works in the address book (DEFAULT) but not the "SIM Phone Book"