Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Wireless Retail Sales

yobes

Oct 27, 2005, 8:58 PM
Hey pple I recently moved to Canada and I'm looking for a job in the Toronto area.

I would appreciate recommendations/insight into the local players.. work environment, market share, benefits, pros & cons.. the works

Post a message or contact me directly. Thnx
Vox Dei

Oct 27, 2005, 9:22 PM
Well all the companys are fairly simular. You have Bell mobility which is the bigest in Canada then you have rogers/fido which is number two then you have Telus Mobility which is the smallest but not by much. All three companys are fairly simular is size with less than 1 million sub difference between telus and Bell. Telus was ranked Number one in Northamerica for mobility companys based on Penetration Gain, Churn, ARPU, CPGA, piFCF in N. Moore Capital’s ranking. Bell was 4th and Rogers was 8th. Telus runs a CDMA and an IDEN network, Bell is CDMA, Rogers/Fido is GSM. Are you looking for a call center job or a floor sales job or something technical?
yobes

Oct 28, 2005, 4:44 PM
Definitely, floor sales, I could never work in a call center; hats off to all that do I have nothing but respect for them. prior to my move i was working for a large GSM carrier, but I'm keeping my options open
yobes

Oct 28, 2005, 4:46 PM
Definetly, floor sales, I could never work in a call center; hats off to all that do. Prior to my move i was working for a large GSM carrier, but im keeping my options open.
Vox Dei

Oct 28, 2005, 6:49 PM
Can't really help you with sales. I don't know anything about those jobs. I know for Telus it's mostly done by dealers and there are almost no corp stores. (I hate the corp stores. Almost exacly opposite from working with cingular/AWS where i hated dealers 😛)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.