Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Primus Canada resorts to unscrupulous bill collecting causing disruption of service.

cweb2go

Nov 27, 2007, 10:48 PM
Primus Canada resorts to unscrupulous bill collecting causing disruption of service to a 75 year old Toronto man.

Over the weekend internet cell and home phone services were disconnected, after my father returned to Toronto after under going major surgery in the Dominican Republic. This disruption in service came after an agent of Primus Canada, contacted my father, explaining he needed to pay *immediately* a $600 phone bill due to roaming charges incurred while he and my brother were in the Dominican Republic last week.

My father, calmly explained to the agent on the phone that he refuses to pay the bill until he received his statement in the mail, after which he would pay the bill in FULL. The agent refused and threatened to cut all ...
(continues)
ZombieJ

Nov 27, 2007, 11:42 PM
If you have sh*t credit some cell providers will sometimes cut your service in the middle of a billing cycle. For instance if my bill gets over 300 dollars my service gets cut until I pay.

I'm not saying that this was a similar situation, and regardless of the circumstances it was a dirty thing for Primus to do. They are notorious for this type of thing though and it would serve a lot of people good if everyone knew it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.