Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Rogers AT&T Customer Care Question

LordGreyWolf

Jan 2, 2004, 12:51 AM
wondering if anyone is a CC Rep for Rogers, and how it is working for them, i currently work for west.
cellhound

Jan 21, 2004, 8:08 AM
I have been a customer service representative with Rogers for many years and I believe an informed customer is a happy customer. My intention is to give you extra information and make you aware of “value options” that will help you get the best deal for your hard earned buck.

1. If you are a brand new customer, do not buy from a Rogers AT&T dealer, Rogers video store or Radio Shack store. Instead, buy your phone from a Future Shop or Best Buy location. Why? Because if you don’t like your phone, or it is broken within the first year, Future Shop/Best Buy will allow you to either; exchange your phone for an exact model; pay the difference on a more expensive phone; or you can be reimbursed on the price of a cheaper phone. No exceptions! Fu...
(continues)
LordGreyWolf

Jan 27, 2004, 1:16 AM
hey dude thanks for the info, how is working for rogers, i am at the AT&T call centre out west and am thinking of moving back to ontario or east of there, to work in a rogers call centre
vsweeney

Feb 13, 2004, 12:18 PM
Hi! I've got a question for you, 2 in facts:

a) When is Rogers going to offer the Treo 600?
b) I've been a monthly customer with Rogers for 2 years now, on a North American plan ($$). Do you think that I could get a Treo 600 free from them with a 2 year commitment?

Thanks!
jadacanada

Mar 3, 2004, 6:32 PM
I have a question also, I want a new phone bcoz my motorola c333 is a peice of shyt and i want to get the Motorola v300 or v600 camera phone but i don't want to pay for it coz rogers had screwed me over so many times and i'm not payin for them to give me a phone i been havin too much trouble wit them so if anyone knows how long it will take to get an upgrade on a phone and not pay for it holla back iight 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.