Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Unlock code - Motorola V551

dazednconfuzed

Jun 13, 2006, 11:26 PM
This is a plea for help from anyone that can or is willing.

I have a Motorola V551 that is currently under the designation of Rodgers Wireless. I LOVE this phone but I have a Fido S.I.M. Card.

I was gratefully helped on these forums about a year and a half ago with this same situation (different phone). Anyone who can or will, please provide me with the unlock code for this phone.

I.M.E.I. - 356862005855385

Thank you in advance!

dazednconfused 😕
sowhatsowhat10

Jun 14, 2006, 10:27 AM
go to motomodders.net. become a member, buy a moto data cable, and re flash the phone with FIDO or MOTO software. this will unlock it.
mrcamp

Jun 16, 2006, 5:23 AM
Do not post your IMEI in a public forum.
dazednconfuzed

Jun 16, 2006, 7:49 AM
I appreciate everyone's advice however, things must have really changed in the last year. This used to be a very simple task. Everyone used to be sooooo helpful and would share their "secret" unlocking codes rather than send everyone to the same $20 sites. And I have posted my I.M.E.I's on these and other sites before and have NEVER had a problem, at this point the phone will never be unlocked anyway so posting the I.M.E.I is the least of my worries. But thank you for the advice.

dazednconfuzed 😕
mrcamp

Jun 21, 2006, 5:19 AM
There are unlocking codes for the Nokias all over the net. There is no secret unlocking code. Each code is generated based on the IMEI#. So the code that works for phone A will never work for phone B. There is no way to unlock that phopne besides getting the unlock code from the provider of the phone (Cingular I think) or doing it via a 3rd party.
sangyup81

Jun 23, 2006, 10:47 AM
As far as I know, only Nokia and Samsung have those kinds of codes available on the internet.
theballinboy973

Aug 8, 2006, 10:00 PM
thats tru cuz i got my nokia unlocked for free on a forum site mad fast in less than a min 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.