Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Got to protect my mobile..

sunnylmts

Dec 17, 2009, 7:02 PM
I am somebody who keeps on losing something or the other thing every now and then. You won’t believe, I have lost around four mobile phones within a period of two years … Isn’t that pathetic? Hence, I stopped carrying mobile phones with me. But it had really become difficult for me … imagine how these gadgets have made... us their slaves! Finally, my brother, seeing my restleness bought me a mobile phone with some lost mobile tracking software installed in it. Earlier, I thought it is some dud thing. But when as usual I lost mobile again few days later, this software actually traced my mobile back easily. Now isn’t that great? I can lose my mobile all the time and get it back also … Yippee! If you want, you c...
(continues)
Murphy

Dec 17, 2009, 8:18 PM
I love how dumb these spammers are. their screen names are always part of the link the post

and in this case its not even a link

pathetic
sunnylmts

Dec 18, 2009, 3:39 PM
Thank you for your reply good to know that a user loving a software just writes a review and you people call him a spammer.What a dumb reply. 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.