Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Unlocked Motorola V3xx will not pick up networks- help!

burooo

May 24, 2008, 7:26 AM
I have a Motorola V3xx phone through AT&T/Cingular. I recently moved to Italy and suspended my service with AT&T. They provided me with the unlock code for my phone so I would be able to use it with a SIM card in Italy. However, I purchased a Vodafone SIM card and my phone will not pick up any networks. I have an old Motorola V3 (unlocked) phone that I have been using with the SIM and it's working with the networks. Why is this newer Motorola Razor not working properly?! Is there anything I can do to make it recognize the Vodafone networks? I have take the phone to Vodafone but they were uable to solve the problem. Please help! I love my V3xx!!
mrcamp

May 29, 2008, 6:58 PM
That is the North american version of the phone. It does not have the 900 GSM band. It has ONLY the 1800 of the 2 bands (900/1800) used there. So, that's likely your problem.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.