Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Nextel i95 housing installation

fuzzboy13

Jul 25, 2004, 1:53 AM
i was considering buying an i95 but it requires a new case. how much should i expect to be charged for installation of an aftermarket case? will a dealer do it? can i just move my sim card from my i60 into the new phone and use it with no problems? anything else i should know about the i95?

thanks
-Aaron 😕
iden79

Jul 26, 2004, 11:19 AM
I order an I95 for my little brother, and he didn't like the color it came in, so I had the casing changed to a clear one. It was $30.00 and $20.00 to have the casing changed, so it only cost me a total of $50.00 to have it changed out at an Indirect Dealer. Keep in mind that by doing this you will void your warranty, but if u are willing to pay to have the original casing put back on the phone u would still be able to have the phone replaced per warranty or the Nextel NSP program. Keep in mind retail representatives are not able to changing casings on phone because it does void the warranty and can also damage the phone if not done properly. However, if you ask around there are sometimes reps who will change the casing for you on their ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.