Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

I need someone capable of helping pull of a very great idea concerning cell phone software

mtb0034

Aug 26, 2005, 9:26 AM
Hi my name is matt and i have a software program for cell phones that is a very great idea, and if i knew how to do it myself i would not have posted this message. So what do you have to lose other than 1 minute to respond and ask for more details?
I just need someone knowledgeable in multi OS cause we may have to make the program for differnt OS - so you might have to know more than just 1 programming language cause i want to be able to keep making the program for other OS.If we are able to use JAVA then this would make this less troublesome. The obvious point is to make as much money as possible. To show my sincerity if you are capable of doing something like this i will fly or drive out to where ever you are to get this done, that is how...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.