Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

Shortcuts in Search. Google rolls out Tappable Shortcuts

Karthikaqpt

Mar 22, 2017, 5:55 AM
Starting today in the U.S., Google is introducing tappable shortcuts on the Google app for Android and iOS and Google.com on the mobile web that give you easy access to many tools and the ability to explore deeper within topics you care about.

Getting up-to-the-minute info is as easy as a single tap. With shortcuts right on the home screen, you now have access to in-depth experiences across sports, eat & drink, entertainment and weather

Android users will find many useful shortcuts like—translate, nearby attractions, flights, hotels, internet speed test, currency converter, and more. And , if you’re looking for fun, there are shortcuts like tic-tac-toe, roll a die, animal sounds, solitaire, and " I'm feeling curious".

You can tap i...
(continues)
TOBIYA

Oct 12, 2019, 6:15 PM
Android users will find many useful shortcuts like—translate, nearby attractions, flights, hotels, internet speed test, currency converter, and more. And , if you’re looking for fun, there are shortcuts like tic-tac-toe, roll a die, animal sounds, solitaire, and " I'm feeling curious".

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.