Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Bluetooth for Verizon & Sprint

dnorton

Dec 9, 2003, 10:26 AM
Does anyone know why Verizon and Sprint don't have any bluetooth phones? I like Verizon's coverage (except overseas) and want bluetooth for wireless internet access for my PDA and laptop. 🙄
Big Poppa

Dec 9, 2003, 7:58 PM
No Manufatuere has made any CDMA phone with Bluetooth except for Sony Ericsson. And since SE dropped out of making CDMA phone for America, VZW dropped the release of the T606. Sprint PCS is suppose to be releasing the T608 with Bluetooth via Telematics (means it come with the purcase of a car) and through Website, and Telesales. It will not be sold trough stores.
snu200

Dec 11, 2003, 12:54 AM
It may have to do with the specific manufacturers that they carry. Most of verizon's phones are LG and sprint's are either samsung or sanyo and neither have made any bluetooth enabled for any carrier. If Sony Erickson had a contract with either company to make phones they would probably have bluetooth.
dnorton

Dec 16, 2003, 9:48 AM
What about Motorola? They make Bluetooth phones, and also have many phones for Verizon (I have the V120e).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.