Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Your Ideas

jinx7676

Mar 8, 2006, 4:46 PM
call it an informal survey...

As a consumer, what would you like to see implemented by a company to get your business? (rate plans, features, etc.)

i'll start off with the easy one: unlimited text messaging - $19.99 wouldn't be too much to ask from a major carrier with a large network.
Rich Brome

Mar 8, 2006, 5:38 PM
T-Mo offers unlimited text messaging for $15:

http://www.t-mobile.com/services/valuebundles.asp »
katman_blue

Mar 8, 2006, 5:45 PM
sprint also has it. $15 for primary and $7.50 for additional lines in the Los Angeles market
southwestcomm

Mar 8, 2006, 8:45 PM
Sprint offers unlimited on the CDMA or iDEN network for $15.00.
jinx7676

Mar 8, 2006, 9:16 PM
ok, i get it. i wanted to get that one out of the way so i wouldn't get that answer to my question.

Again, what would a carrier have to do to get your business? would it be a certain type of plan, certain features, phones, etc. and how much would you pay for what you get?
Whitehorse

Mar 13, 2006, 4:45 PM
Better coverage, but I'm a network/tech guy... 😉
nextel18

Mar 14, 2006, 1:42 PM
better coverage wont happen unless new technologies come about such as this company i am very interested whose name is Space Data who uses balloons to transfer data up to a 400 mile radius with capacity of 1,000 subscribers. its pretty cool.
celesticatfl

Mar 14, 2006, 1:16 PM
My company has unlimited text for $5.99. any plan can add it. if you add unlimited Pic Msg to that it is 9.99 for both. If I want to add Unlimited BREW access , then all three is $14.99.
The text can be used nationwide any where I travel and I don't pay LD or Roaming with the text. 😁
crxtreme89

Mar 17, 2006, 6:12 PM
Here is my view on what people want. People want to pay Zero and get unlimited everything.

Now a more realistic take on what will drive people to buy your service "more".

Get rid of the smaller rate plans. Rates should start at $49.99 and minutes should start at 550 anytime 1st line. Why? Because that is the average amount of minutes our customers use "anytime". Nights and weekends should be unlimited and start at 8:00PM.

Unlimited Mobile to Mobile and "IN" (Like Verizon) text/pix/flix messaging. If you want a text package for sending text to other carriers (Cingular, T-Mobile etc..) then start the packages at $2.99 for 50 Text/Pix/Flix Messages, 4.99 for 100, 9.99 for 500, 14.99 for 1000 and 19.99 for Unlimited.

Up...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.