Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

BEST Android with Tmobile

ColieOh

Jun 26, 2011, 8:09 PM
I'm switching to Tmobile for cost reasons. I currently have Sprint and I LOVE the service, but I can save $90 a month and not be locked into a contract if I go to T Mobile. I currently have an Android and am not interested in anything that's not Android. I've been eyeing the Samsung Galaxy S 4G but is it the BEST? I want quality, experience, durability and reliability.

My husband also needs a phone but he hates full touchscreens and refuses to get one. Not sure how to help him. lol.
pickles

Jun 28, 2011, 10:33 PM
Your husband doesn't need help, he is very wise for not wanting a touch screen. They're amazing but do you NEED one? you're saying you NEEEEEED the best, but you're switching for cost reasons? what do you mean by "best"? most bells and whistles? "BEST" is very subjective, what a ridiculous question. What do you really want to be able to do with your phone and with your service?
ColieOh

Jun 28, 2011, 10:53 PM
I have the LG Optimus S. I want better. Faster, more memory, better screen quality. I rely heavily on my cell phone. I don't have a landline, its my work and personal phone. I work int he wireless industry so I want the best phone I can get. I don't mind touchscreens, obviously. I enjoy all the bells and whistles.
pickles

Jun 28, 2011, 11:47 PM
the samsung galaxy s II will be out soon. It's the 4g, only better. the nexus S is also worth looking into.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.