Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

US CELLULAR Picture Messaging/Do all carriers have to do picture phone to picture phone?

uscellular

Mar 10, 2004, 3:52 PM
WELL ITS FINALLY HERE! Us Cellular's gradual movement into CDMA has been pretty smooth and VERY successful. I am a manager of 5 stores in the Northeast Market. We are currently offering the LG VX6000 and the Audiovox 8900. LG phones rule and the Audiovox is well ...ok. March 24th,2004 USC is launching picture messaging from phone to phone, however both customers have to have a picture phone handset ie phones mentioned above.We will be able to also receive from email and send to regular email but why can't we send a picture to another BREW enabled phone? IE VX6000 ----> VX4400 What is the difference? Do other carriers have the same issue? Any insight would be great.
chino

Mar 10, 2004, 6:29 PM
from the training i went through for pms (my acronynm for picture message sending) you will be able to send to our brew enabled phones... its just that you have to make sure that the right soc code is put in on their accounts. i put up a post for this in the us cellular forum.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.