Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 7 replies

T-Mobile Samsung Alias

Bennyboy

May 21, 2009, 11:59 PM
I Have i question i saw the samsung alias at best buy and fell in love with it and i was really wanting the phone but we had juat signed up for t-mobile so if there is any chance of gettting the phone for t-mobile i would really like to know thanks 🙂
theshyone1012003

May 22, 2009, 12:03 AM
All you have to do is unlock the phone and use it with tmo.
sckoisks17

May 22, 2009, 7:08 AM
No, the Alias cannot be activated on a T-Mobile account. The Alias is a CDMA phone, while T-Mobile uses a GSM network, thus they are incompatible.
ollywolf

May 22, 2009, 8:22 AM
Where did you sign up for T Mobile at? If you did it online or called the sales department you may be able to do an exchange on the phone, depending on how long you have had service with tmo.
Tmogeek

May 22, 2009, 8:45 AM
If you ordered over the phone through Tele-Sales or T-mobile.com you have a 20day buyers remorse and a 30day exchange period, If you purchased through retail you have a 14day Remorse/exchange period.
ollywolf

May 22, 2009, 8:55 AM
T-Mobile doesn't even have that phone
Tmogeek

May 22, 2009, 8:57 AM
Exactley they don't carry that phone, but if if they want to do an exchange for somthing else and they fall within those time frames they have that option. 😁
Rich Brome

May 22, 2009, 9:10 AM
No, the Alias is a CDMA phone. It is completely incompatible with T-Mobile's GSM network.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.