Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Please help Anyone "Rich Brome""big pappa"

Griffin

Dec 20, 2003, 12:46 AM
Do you know if there are going to be any camera phones that are prepaid mby verizon, boost maby soon. And can you tell me any romurs about virgin mobile or kyocera camera phones.

Do you know if verizon is going to release any new prepaid phone
Skins56

Dec 20, 2003, 8:56 AM
I have not heard about any prepaid camera phones. Most phones VZW sells cam be used on prepaid. Stop by a local store and the phone will have a prepaid price if it can be used on prepaid.
Big Poppa

Dec 20, 2003, 1:29 PM
You know, im still trying to figure that stuff out myself.. since I don't deal with pre-paid at all.. you might wanna try contacting the pre-paid customer service, and ask if either of the camera phones can be used.
95mike

Dec 20, 2003, 5:33 PM
Any phone can be activated on a prepaid account. I just don't think you can send mms or emails with a pp.
leaps19

Dec 23, 2003, 11:08 PM
AT&T Wireless seems to be the only provider that has data & MMS availability on prepaid plans & the only way to transmit pictures is through email on the data side or MMS. AT&T Wireless may be your only option for both services. I think Boost Mobile offers an internet connection on prepaid, but the way it's setup to charge is strange.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.