Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 14 replies

iPhone 6 rumors???

Troper

Sep 18, 2013, 2:59 PM
When will this next AWESOME phone come out?
cellphoneguy

Sep 27, 2013, 1:48 PM
Well they first have to have at least one awesome device before you can ask when the next awesome device is coming.
Poison Ivy

Oct 3, 2013, 3:25 PM
cellphoneguy said:
Well they first have to have at least one awesome device before you can ask when the next awesome device is coming.

True dat!
🤣
Poison Ivy

Oct 3, 2013, 3:24 PM
About the time the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is released. 😛
GalaxyGeek

Apr 25, 2014, 1:09 PM
Yeah, Ive been wondering when they are going to come out with the new note. Any news about it that youve heard?
GalaxyGeek

Apr 24, 2014, 2:08 PM
I havent heard anything about when it is supposed to be launched, but ive seen pictures of what its rumored to look like and Im excited to see what they come up with. What do you guys think? the next note 3? I have a feeling its going to be a lot larger.
Poison Ivy

Apr 24, 2014, 2:45 PM
There will be 2 versions of it: one with a 4.7" display and another one w little bit larger, 5" something... tho production for the larger model has been delayed and it won't be available until 2015, but the 4.7" version is suppossed to be released by the end of this year... according to Apple.
GalaxyGeek

Apr 24, 2014, 2:52 PM
Oh nice! Yeah Im really interested in seeing the new models.
fabulex2

Apr 25, 2014, 1:32 PM
Quite exciting. I can't wait!!
The Victor

Apr 26, 2014, 2:06 PM
from what ive been seeing ive seen the biggest one is supposed to be 5.5
havent seen anything bout a delay though
GalaxyGeek

May 6, 2014, 3:21 PM
Man. I just want to see it already. There is so much speculation. I want it to be here already. *Anxious *Excited
fabulex2

May 6, 2014, 3:29 PM
lol lets just hope its worth the hype.
The Victor

May 6, 2014, 4:16 PM
if what ive seen about it and possible look of it is correct ill be getting it and getting rid of this droid max that i have now, always have bad luck with andriod unless its samsung
KraventheRaven

Jun 30, 2014, 12:44 PM
It's never worth the hype, that's why it's called "hype".
markbravo2014

Jun 8, 2014, 2:14 AM
we will probably have an iPhone 6 on our hands by the end of 2014. I really really hope they don't disappoint us.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.