Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Anyone know if Verizon is getting the iPhone anytime?????

wsshhhhhD28

Aug 29, 2010, 8:36 PM
I'm so anxious, i really want the iPhone but I won't switch carriers......anyone have any idea??
Otowncell

Aug 31, 2010, 9:48 AM
Bought mine yesterday! Works very well on the VZW network. Unlike the drop call issues of AT&T my iphone is super fast and I always have 5 bars
Your real Dad

Aug 31, 2010, 2:29 PM
Me too, have not had a problem yet. Man that flux compasitor app is amazing!
fullracecam

Sep 2, 2010, 12:44 PM
BS
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 16, 2010, 1:02 PM
you can call bs all you want. its all over the place its been in development for about a year. apple is trying to branch out and make more money like usual. little to no time sprint will have it too. too bad the iphone is junk 😛
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 5:50 PM
May actually be junk, but if Verizon and/or Sprint does get it, it hurts AT&T. If you rae with Verizon, you already know that the Droid X has more features than the iPhone. So does the Fascinate.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 19, 2010, 12:51 PM
yeah i could care less about at&t and that crappy iphone anyways. the iphone is just over rated for what it is.
sprintchickwv

Oct 15, 2010, 6:44 PM
this may happen when AT&T's exclusive contract with Apple ends in 2012. Apple has realized that Android is spanking them because every carrier has at least one Android.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 16, 2010, 1:05 PM
nah its gonna happen first quarter next year supposedly. i bet they will offer it to sprint after a lil while too cause steve is slowly trying to take over every firggen thing. I'm surprised he hasn't gone into to car audio or gps's crap hes almost to TV's haha.
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 5:53 PM
Everybody keeps talking about this "exclusive contract" but I say that any contract can be bought out, or better yet, loopholed. I just wouldn't put all of you eggs into the "contract" basket.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.