Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

IPHONE

nickyscoops

Feb 6, 2010, 4:14 PM
OK so where do we stand here?? Will Verizon get it or not??
famoussasjohn

Feb 7, 2010, 11:59 AM
i guarantee, no one will know if they will be getting it. maybe wait and see what AT&T AND Apple decide on their contact?
WernerCD

Feb 8, 2010, 10:30 AM
Who cares? The iPhone is overrated.

Droid, Blackberry, Palm Pre Plus... all phones just as capable as the iPhone. Oh no... they don't have as many fart apps tho *rolls eyes*

Until Apple says "We have a CDMA iPhone" where we stand is simply nowhere.

Besides... I can only imagine Apple's over-controlling attitude plus Verizons over-controlling attitude. Not a good combo if you ask me.
olderthandirt

Apr 23, 2011, 6:55 PM
Totally agree. Apple is so hard to work with. They sue everyone to try and control all aspects of their products. Is why they could not do better against Windows.
nextel18

Apr 23, 2011, 8:26 PM
when that product is making you lots of money you can do whatever you want 🙂
afroman4

Feb 8, 2010, 12:41 PM
I can pretty much guarentee that Verizon wont get it until they roll out LTE. Apple wont make a cdma iphone when verizon is suppose to be rolling out LTE this year...
tramaineofobc

Mar 12, 2010, 4:57 PM
why is everyone obsessed with this phone its not the best phone ever i had the 3g or whatever its called and it sucked. not to many people who have had the phone are as excited about it as people who have never had it. its all hype especially now that the andriod phones are out. the i phone is dated
viperguy

Mar 18, 2010, 8:28 AM
The iphone sucks. Touch screen crappy 3g AT&T service. Oh and not to mention no insurance. This device is stolen more than cars it seems. Go ahead taking a $300 or $400 retail price gamble.
melrhodes

Apr 21, 2011, 1:54 PM
true
iPhone Sucks so bad
rae21

Apr 23, 2011, 6:48 AM
🤣
fleurdemiel

Apr 23, 2011, 8:16 PM
The iPhone is not going to run certain types of software on it, but the consumer knows that (or should, anyway) when buying the product.

The real apple enthusiasts are into Apple for it's own cult of manufacturing, or the fact that it's the easiest and (in my opinion) most aesthetically seamless phone available.

I *do* agree that it's a hyped piece of machinery, and I say this working for AT&T and having to deal with every other person who calls in to order a phone asking for it.... and not know WHY they want it.

"Because it has 3g.."

Awesome, so do most of our gophones..

"Because it's a touchscreen.."

I'm going to cry.

In what I've observed who are truly into being innvoative with their software will be into Android...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.