czxm94

Dec 24, 2009, 8:28 PM
please....??
mColinb

Dec 27, 2009, 1:29 PM
Definitely won't be the iPhone
king0fshadows

Jan 28, 2010, 12:21 PM
Wont be the Nexus either. The Nexus is GSM built by HTC ONLY sold threw Google directly. Sprint has the "Super Sonic" coming out with access to the 4g service. The Nexus and iPhone are built to support GSM freq and I highly doubt that will ever change. To much work
DE 2 Philly

Jan 29, 2010, 5:06 PM
Will be better than the Nexus One anyway. Main difference will be a bigger screen and 4G compatable. Awww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
king0fshadows

Feb 4, 2010, 8:27 AM
DE 2 Philly said:
Will be better than the Nexus One anyway. Main difference will be a bigger screen and 4G compatable. Awww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

๐Ÿคฃ
To bad Sprint FAILS. Dont get me wrong it will be an epic phone.. But when you trying to use your nice phone but everyother call drops you still hate it..
Then call Sprint about it and we will tell you how much we care ๐Ÿ˜‰
Yean

Feb 4, 2010, 12:10 PM
๐Ÿ˜• Huh?
trojandrew

Feb 11, 2010, 9:09 PM
LOL yeah ok that's why many 3rd party reviewers have rated Sprints overall data speed and coverage ahead of AT&T and Verizon. call quality and coverage is actually one area Sprint isn't having problems (unless *of course* you live outside Sprint coverage, *everyone* has dead spots, even mighty Verizon), most people's gripes have been over customer service or billing, which has been improving (several customer satisfaction comparisons have shown this, just a fraction behind Verizon).

but all that to say.... HTC Supersonic = win. But I'm going to hold out for the winmo 7 / zune / whatever wimax phone. try as i might android just doesn't quite do it for me.
king0fshadows

Feb 13, 2010, 7:03 PM
Check the reviews. Its Sprints Data that kicks ass. I agree. There voice however another story. I promise. The review companys dont mean much when I get dropped calls all over my City and when it doesnt drop it doesnt compare to my Tmobile phone. Oh and btw its also my job everyday to hear about how horrible the coverage/service is.. ๐Ÿ™„
Verizon lol the only thing good about that company is there willings to blow money on ad's and rent other peoples towers so it looks like they have more towers then they do..

Supersonic however will be an amazing phone. Period. HTC makes awesome hardware. 4G Data will hall all the time. Processor is awesome to. My only issue is Sprint. There are ****ty things about every carrier. I just know there ...
(continues)
Dread_99

Mar 12, 2010, 12:53 PM
king0fshadows said:
Oh and btw its also my job everyday to hear about how horrible the coverage/service is.. ๐Ÿ™„

If you are in customer care (or tech support) for Sprint then of course that's what you're going to hear. You only hear from the customers that are having problems, not the ones that aren't. ๐Ÿคจ

king0fshadows said:
There are ****ty things about every carrier. I just know there is alot more with Sprint and I would NEVER call care for help, the likelyness of getting someone who actually makes any attempt at there jobs is highly unlikely.. ๐Ÿ‘€

I'm assuming you're in care, tech or some other call center. That being said, are you saying no one there ...
(continues)
madmatg

Mar 22, 2010, 4:22 PM
I agree there I would never have Verizon because I am CS haha it's just like working at fast food, you never want to eat it once you have seen how the backroom works rofl
Coil

Feb 26, 2010, 11:56 AM
king0fshadows said:
To bad Sprint FAILS. Dont get me wrong it will be an epic phone.. But when you trying to use your nice phone but everyother call drops you still hate it..

By the end of 2010 every single major market in America will have wimax which means download speeds (on the phone or tethered to your computer at an average of 10 to 40 mpbs depending on location). Furthermore your entire comment is about not getting service.. um compared to at&t's pathetic gsm network or even worse tmobiles network? Tmobile's network is even worse as they have barely any roaming agreements. Your comment is ridiculous and isn't backed up by any consumer reporting agency or independent coverage tester. Sprint DESTROY...
(continues)
Yean

Feb 4, 2010, 12:07 PM
Nexus One will have a CDMA version this summer. As far as the iPhone, there are rumors that a CDMA version will be out this year.
filoman

Feb 25, 2010, 4:21 PM
The Nexus CDMA is on its way to Sprint this Summer Duh...
Foot in mouth !
Thales

Feb 27, 2010, 1:35 PM
Sprint's plans + the iPhone + WiMax= Buh-bye AT&T's dominance.

-fin
Thales
epik

Mar 2, 2010, 12:33 PM
= buh bye reality, too.
Thales

Mar 2, 2010, 5:20 PM
And?
xxLOWERYxx

Mar 11, 2010, 4:09 PM
Technically Google is also releasing a CDMA capable one in the Spring which is to be connected with Verizon
BigKippa

Mar 29, 2010, 5:05 PM
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MARCH 21ST

Wow!! It's amazing that people come on here and talk about stuff they have no idea about with such conviction. It's even better when they are proven wrong while the discussion continues over time. For example the guy that said Sprint would never get the Nexus One because it is only GSM, only to be proven wrong in the last week...CLASSIC.

Anyone who has seen me post on here before knows that I don't talk about stuff I don't know about, I've gotten in some heated arguments with people who thought they knew what they were talking about and didn't. I posted on here about an EXCLUSIVE BLACKBERRY SLIDER FOR SPRINT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!!!

Anyway the point of my post here (first o...
(continues)
fullracecam

Mar 9, 2010, 6:54 PM
i work for sprint and i can tell you right now that they will not see the iphone anytime soon, but im sure there is someone out there who thinks they know better.
dboe34

Mar 14, 2010, 12:24 PM
funny because I actually work for sprint as well. from what i know sprint will be getting the IPHONE in the 4th quarter of this year. the only thing in the works is if retail dealer locations can sell it. right now Apple is not allowing most retail dealers to sell the IPHONE with at&t. expect it to be sold at all sprint locationms by end of 2010
ShoopDaWoop

Mar 17, 2010, 2:29 PM
You're a bafoon.

Sprint is not getting the IPhone. No one is getting the iPhone, apple is sticking with ATT. Sprint will, however, recieve the nexus one, 1H 2010.
Amarantamin

Mar 17, 2010, 9:05 PM
Not true. Please do not represent yourself as an employee of Sprint before spreading blatant misinformation. AT&T has renewed their agreement with Apple for exclusivity of the iPhone.

Also, try some grammar next time you pretend to be someone you aren't. It would make you seem a little bit more legitimate, assuming your lies weren't so obvious.
viperguy

Mar 18, 2010, 8:23 AM
Apple is losing money with AT&T and the prices that the company is offering the device for. The agreement should only last until 2011 at most.
dboe34

Mar 20, 2010, 2:56 PM
sry i hadnt useed gould gramma for you bitchez. like im real worryed about my spellin or grammerer on a forum! and do i cares if u think im a legit person wit good correct info? NOPE DOPEY SUCKAROOS!!! cant wait to re-post on here at end o yeer and see all u catz screaming "holy **** sprint has the iphone"...

DBOE OUT ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BigKippa

Mar 21, 2010, 1:34 PM
Wow!! It's amazing that people come on here and talk about stuff they have no idea about with such conviction. It's even better when they are proven wrong in while the discussion continues over time. For example the guy that said Sprint would never get the Nexus One because it is only GSM, only to be proven wrong in the last week...CLASSIC.

Anyone who has seen me post on here before knows that I don't talk about stuff I don't know about, I've gotten in some heated arguments with people who thought they knew what they were talking about and didn't. I posted on here about an EXCLUSIVE BLACKBERRY SLIDER FOR SPRINT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!!!

Anyway the point of my post here (first one in a long time) is to con...
(continues)
fullracecam

Mar 18, 2010, 8:15 PM
dude your are a complete fraud. check your care home. if news like that was true it would be there. those of you other sprint employees know what im talkin about.
ShoopDaWoop

Mar 23, 2010, 12:19 PM
Yeah, care home would DEFINATELY give us updates on such a large move. Iphone is NOT coming to sprint. It is not going to happen. Thing about the logistics here. Sprint is coming out with multiple new android handsets this year(supersonic, nexus, desire, Legacy) why would the bring the iPhone to their network,when apple and android are in direct competition.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.