Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

t-mobile or sprint

kansasdoll20

Jan 19, 2004, 7:03 PM
anyone know what phone would be the best through T-mobile, we just got t-mobile in our town and am trying to decide if i want to go trough them and what phone i should get

or stay with Sprint and switch the make and model of the phone i have- i have the lg 5350-and switch to something else

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggamike

Jan 27, 2004, 3:20 PM
It depends on how happy you are with Sprint. If you are happy with the service then your best bet would be to get one of their Sanyo models. Sanyo phones seem to utilize Sprint's network the best.
DP3908

Jan 29, 2004, 10:02 PM
Samsung seems to make the best phones for the t-mobile network. They always get the best reception. The r225 and the x105 work well. Hope that helps.

Dan 😁
hanz

Feb 3, 2004, 2:09 AM
I would not recomend the r225 they have alot of issues but i have not heard anything about the x105, or anything really bad about any nokia that t-mobile has. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND ANY MOTOROLA😡 😡
JDigital

Feb 4, 2004, 1:56 PM
Actually if you are going to go with a Samsung from T-Mobile, I would get the Samsung E105. It is great looking, well made, tiny, and it gets excellent reviews. I sell T-Mobile, and have never had anybody who bought that phone come back wishing they hadn't.
That being said, I think if you don't mind not having a flip phone you can hardly go wrong with any of the three Nokias. The 3595 is free after rebate, and it blows the Samsung R225 out of the water. It actually is a better phone than the higher priced Samsung X105 in my opinion also, although not as good looking. The 3595 has voice dial, which the Samsung doesn't. The Nokia 6610 is an awesome phone, but small if you have big hands. Again, that is one that gets fantastic reviews. ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.