Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

New Clamshell Phones for Alltel

Oct 30, 2003, 12:11 PM
I have Alltel as a cellular provider, and one of the things that upsets me the most about Alltel is the fact that they have a crappy selection of phones. It appears to me that they get the other carriers phones once the other carriers have had them out for a while. So the thing that I want to know the most, is if Alltel will be coming out with any new clamshell style phones between now and the end of the year, Or will I have to switch carriers.....Please advise
prcstrp

Oct 30, 2003, 7:58 PM
go to phone finder and go to extended and check alltel and the other phone options and what u would like in a phone and click search and it should tell u the phones they plan on coming out with in the future..attws has a few nice phones coming out in the 4 quarter..check it out questions let me know.

Oct 31, 2003, 12:46 AM
Ok I did exactly what you said that I should do, and it still doesn't say what new phones they have coming out. That is the one major thing about Alltel that I absolutely hate and why I'm thinking about changing carriers
prcstrp

Oct 31, 2003, 10:29 AM
I did exactly what i told u and they are not coming out with anything...did u go to phone finder on the left side, click extended and then it should give u alltel, attws and so on. then whatever else i told u..u could also do different carriers..do attws extended search and select the items u want in a phone and click search on the very bottom of the screen, not the first search button the last one bottom of screen.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.