Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Sprint Sidekick PLEASE HELP

GimmeSomeCup13

Mar 28, 2007, 9:08 PM
☹️ Ok i need help because i have sprint and i need to know if they are going to get the sidekick or something like it because i have gone through 5 phones this year waiting for the perfect phone and i have not found and my friend has a sidekick and i fell in love and i would pay billions if sprint would just get one so from one texter to another please help out
bdizzle

Mar 28, 2007, 9:24 PM
Pay your bills on time so your not stuck with Sprint. Once you get your credit score above the toilet rim, port to tmobile, and get the sidekick.

Or pay the deposit.
bigt42

Mar 29, 2007, 9:11 AM
Sprint is supposed to be getting a sidekick like phone from sanyo sometime around june or july called the pro 900, still in development but thier have been pictures leaked onto the internet.
jenlll

Mar 29, 2007, 1:45 PM
Too funny. Personally speaking, I think the only reason Sprint has as many customers as they do...which is behind Cingular/AT&T and Verizon...is the fact that there highest deposit is 175. No wonder there debt is so high. When I was living in Louisville, I know about 6 months before I got there.....Sprint dropped deposits altogether and reps were driving around the hoods...well, that basically pretty much describes all of Lousiville.......but they were going around slinging phones and made a killing.
bigt42

Mar 29, 2007, 8:09 PM
Yes i do believe that our deposits are a little too low I mean its great for cusomer service, but all people do is get the phones dont pay and activate them on cricket, I seen a perfectly fine katana activated on cricket the other day and it really freaked me out.
sprint_guy

Mar 31, 2007, 12:03 PM
its good and all that you think you know about how high sprints deposits are,but sadly they are a lot higher for just one consumer than 175...sorry to burst your bubble as some can be as low as 100 tup an average of 500
J-Five

Mar 31, 2007, 3:14 PM
That is correct. Sprint has raised their average deposit amounts. Hell, I remember when NEXTEL's $500 deposits were very common.
ktanne7164

Mar 31, 2007, 7:48 PM
I work for Sprint and FYI deposits do not go higher than $150.00. At least thats how it is in Texas. The only way a deposit is higher than $150.00 is if you had Sprint previously and you owe them money. In that case the deposit would be $250.00. To burst your bubble I have NEVER seen a deposit in the $500.00 range 🤣
SOxCALxREP1155

Apr 1, 2007, 11:49 AM
I got one for $750.00 right before the holidays, I work @ a Corp store in CA. On average, a cust who needs to leave a deposit, the amount is between $50 - $150. If you already have an account thats been W/O or is in Collections you're lookin at $150-$250 plus Pay off the amount thats pending. Although very rare, the $750.00 deposit IS out there, like I said, I had a customer get that credit result.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.