Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

Hey Moto Maxx users ...?

HammerDown

Mar 8, 2008, 1:44 PM
Hi Maxx owners thought I'd ask over here too, how about some feedback.

I was hot and heavy to purchase this phone when it first became available. However, due to some early feedback/reviews the Maxx didn't seem to measure up to all its expectations and had some downfalls. Verizon will give me this phone free under their NE2 deal.

Question...have the problems been fixed with the current Maxx Ve offerings?

What I'm looking for with this phone.
1)strong signal/reception/voice quality both ways and the ability for the phone to work like a phone is paramount, especially in my home.

2)good clear/clean speaker phone that works in real world environment.

3)the ability to take decent pictures/videos.

4)battery life that won't have...
(continues)
The King of Kingz

Mar 9, 2008, 2:43 AM
THE MAXX IS PRETTY GOOD.

bATTERY life is okay

speakerphone is good imho

Camera is EXCELLENT/with autofocus

But since u wanted the 8300 why not get the 8350 or 8700 these are both great phones
HammerDown

Mar 9, 2008, 10:41 AM
I would accept a "new" LG 8300 if Verizon still carried and offered it but they don't.
I don't care for the 8700 at all, also the speaker phone is a joke.

Thanks for the feedback...guess I'll be ordering the Moto Maxx tomorrow with my upgraded plan when my billing cycle starts. 😉
The King of Kingz

Mar 9, 2008, 9:52 PM
get the 8350 its the same phone except more rounded
HammerDown

Mar 9, 2008, 10:05 PM
LG 8350...I did look into it, tried it in the store, not impressed with the sound quality and it felt very cheap compared to the old 8300. Speaker phone also not as good.
I've been with LG since day one over 10 years now. But I honestly don't care for any of their offerings in a (flip phone). The LG 8300 I would take, but now I'm considering the switch to Moto for the free Maxx.
PS Verizon would give me the LG 8350...just don't like it, in hand it feels like it came from a Cracker Jacks Box.
Thanks for the suggestions.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2020 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.