Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

CellPhone with builtin detachable BT earset

shahark

Nov 28, 2006, 9:40 AM
Wouldn't you like to have a cell phone has a builtin detachable BT earset ?

Wouldn't it will be great to have a cellphone that comes with the headset in it, and once you have to talk you can either use it the old fashion way, OR you can pull out a small BT headset from the top of the phone (like the pen of a PDA) and once you finish you put it back.
Think of it ... A small BT ear plug that charges of the cell phone and its carrying case is actually the cell phone it self,
and no need for extra power adapter for the earset.

Motorola, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson wake up...
legacynrs4evr

Nov 28, 2006, 11:46 AM
I'd consider it. It would have to be huge though. Like a ppc6700 with less features and smaller screen.
phonemechanic

Nov 28, 2006, 12:11 PM
I'd consider it, too. But have you seen the WEP 200 by Samsung? It's a tiny headset that works well, and given the size of something like the ppc6700, it might not be all that difficult to incorporate it without sacrificing features and screen size
krickt

Nov 29, 2006, 2:18 PM
I'm waiting for BT jewelry. You know, like a little earing, or a barrette, or a necklace. I've seen smaller BT's than the samsung, so it's just a matter of time.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.